- Game power 7 gives the journalists and authors the right of using its logo in their articles or news related to the company.
- Game Power 7 prevent using its logo for commercial purposes without a permission.
The Data Company collects
The information (“Data”) that collected by Company includes the data which does not directly enable Company to identify any user as an individual (“non-personal data”) and information which may identify end-user (“personal data”). Company may use tools or third party analytical software to automatically collect and use certain data. The types of the non-personal data Company may collect and use include, but are not limited to: (a) device properties, including, but not limited to unique device identifier or other device identifier; (b) device software platform and firmware; (c) geographical data such as zip code, area code and location; (d) game score and achievements; (e) e-mail address; (f) some specific information about end-user that indirectly may referred to the individual, including any data related to user experience; (g) type of operating system end-users are using; (h) data of end-user services Internet provider (IP address) and/or (i) other data as reasonably required by Company to enhance Web site. If you arrive at the Websites via a link from another website, the URL of the linking website and the URL of any website that you link to next will also be collected.
Likely situation when users provide the Company with information which may (in total) identify user, including but not limited to user’s name, e-mail address, phone number, photo or other image, sex, birth date, address and etc. By providing a personal data, the user consent that the Company have the right to collect and process the personal data for the purpose of analyzing usage of the Company’s services, advertisement serving, develop the services, providing customer and technical support, to send notice and etc. The Company has the right to combine personal and non-personal data.
Company does not verify correctness and cannot be able to examine of any end-user’s personal data.
Our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit the Site(s). Additionally, some of the Curse Features may collect information regarding your computer system. This information includes your Internet Protocol address, your browser type and version, the search engine you used to find the Curse Features, if any, the operating system your computer uses, the type of computer hardware you have (such as the amount of RAM, the type of GPU or type of CPU in your computer).
Disclosure and Transfer of Data
Company may use the collected Data to analyze usage of the services, advertisement serving, managing and providing the services and products.
Company may also disclose your Data to third parties when Company has a reason to believe that a disclosure is necessary to address potential or actual injury or interference with Company’s (its Projects intellectual property, operations, users or others who may be harmed or may suffer loss or damage, or Company acknowledges that such disclosure is necessary to protect Company’s (its Projects) rights, combat fraud and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on Company or its subsidiaries.
Company may transfer Data about end-users in cases Company or one of its business units are acquired by, sold to, or merged with another company.
The user acknowledge that any data that user discloses throughout the forums, blogs, charts or the like is public information cannot be considered as privacy and be saved from disclosure.
Sharing of Information
We may use your personal information to provide analyses of our users in the aggregate to prospective partners, advertisers and other third parties. We may also disclose and otherwise use, on an anonymous basis, affiliation, position, interests and other non-personal information about customers.
In addition, we will share the personal information we collect from you under the following circumstances:
- Protection of rights. We will share personal information if we have a good faith belief that (i) access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, such as a court order or subpoena, or a request by law enforcement or governmental authorities, (ii) such action is appropriate to enforce the Terms of Service for the Curse Features, including any investigation of potential violations thereof, (iii) such action is necessary to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues associated with the Curse Features, or (iv) such action is appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Curse, its employees, users of the Curse Features or others.
- Asset transfers. If we become involved in a merger, acquisition or other transaction involving the sale of some or all of Curse’s assets, user information, including personal information collected from you through your use of the Curse Features, could be included in the transferred assets. Should such an event occur, we will use reasonable means to notify you, either through email and/or a prominent notice on the Site(s).
Data alteration and retention
In any case the user may delete the personal data in two ways by:
- removing it by himself using an access to the service;
- Sending the Company a notice in writing which contain sufficient information to identify the user. The notice will be processed as soon as possible.
If Data is changed or deleted, Company may still retain some of the data to resolve disputes, enforce Company user agreements, and comply with technical and legal requirements and constraints related to the security service.